Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First is the Worst

       As you will find out shortly (i.e. during this sentence), I don't really know how to write very well. I wish I did. Maybe I will someday. For now, I'm content to get this first post out of the way. For the foreseeable future, this blog will be my personal experiment in sports journalism. I'm pretty sure that is the industry I want to spend my career in, and everyone in the business says that the first thing an aspiring journalist must do is write. So, here I go. Most of the entries will be Braves, Marlins, Heat, and Dolphins related (with some old-school wrestling sprinkled in). If they seem boring at first, they probably are. My hope is that I'll improve with time, maybe even to the point that I don't feel obliged to keep reminding you that, as a writer, I suck. But that's a long ways off. So, for now, just bear with me until I become rich and famous and forget all about you.
                                        - Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment